Working with your wedding stylist and floral designer.
Whether you come to us with a vague idea or a full blown vision, our meticulous planning and inspired creativity ensures you an unforgettable, stylish and (most importantly) stress free wedding.
Frequently named as one of the top wedding event stylists and florists in Australia, our extremely experienced, creative team can help you design your dream wedding. From the flowers, the furniture and lighting to the stationary and signage and every custom built, neon signed / floral scented, personalised touch in between.
We design and deliver unforgettable, awe inspiring weddings.
How we work:
We don’t offer packages as we are passionate about creating a completely unique event each time which represents you as a couple. We can provide you with a quote once we know your requirements, just send us an email.
Do note, to guarantee we can deliver our high standard of quality and execution, there is a minimum investment of $5,000.
- Email us with your requirements by filling out our web form
- Let’s chat: Take a call or meet one of our friendly team to discuss all things styling and florals!
- Quote: G&S provide you with a quote based on your budget (Once agreed you pay the 50% deposit to secure us for your date)
- Concept: We create a unique and beautiful design concept and all the behind the scenes work (by us) is done to plan all details for your day!
- Final Steps: Two weeks prior to your big day you pay the final payment and we organise all final elements for the Big day itself
- THE BIG DAY (where we create ever-lasting memories and you have the BEST day of your lives)
"Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue looked!"
I just wanted to express in writing how delighted Paddy and I were with the styling on Saturday. Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue looked! Thank you so much for everything and being such a breeze to deal with. You certainly made that part of the wedding super easy and we were thrilled with the overall look, so thank you again!Sam & Paddy